Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mommy ... I love you!

Yesterday morning was like every other day of the work week ... I was running late rushing around to get ready to leave. Ryleigh walked out into the garage before me and was yelling mommy, mommy ... I quickly said what is it Ryleigh? She said "Mommy, I love you" and so as I continued to try and get out the door I said "I love you too". As I hurried out the door I began rushing Ryleigh along saying hurry, Ryleigh we need to get in the car (in my not sweetest tone, I'm sure). Again, she said "Mommy, I love you" and then she pointed up to the ceiling of my garage and said "there is a little girl up there", I must admit at first I laughed to myself and thought she's about to have an imaginary friend (my niece has several) but then what she said next stopped me in my tracks. She pointed again and said "mommy, there is a little girl up there and she said mommy, I love you". I can't help but think that God was using my two girls to speak to me ... and allowing Rye to see Kynlei, amazing ! As we got into the car, I asked her what the little girl looked like, first she said "I don't know". So I asked what color hair she had and she said "yellow, like me", and then I asked what color eyes she had and she said "blue and she had a white face". Talk about pulling your heart strings!!! I refuse to believe that that "little girl" was any imaginary friend but rather a big sister looking down from heaven ... getting her mommy's attention! My attention you did get ... Little girls, I love you both!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing experience... both of your daughters are beautiful and amazing - and they both love you at least 20 LBS! Thanks for sharing - Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real tears of joy for the transparency of God's connection with His children...Thanks for sharing this with us. Love you! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete