Sunday, February 22, 2009

What Am I Doing???

Well, I'm just not sure about keeping up a blog but I am certainly going to try. This is my first try  (well technically second) so bear with me! I started a blogspot about 5 months ago and deleted it  within a week. I just got a new computer, that is my very own ... so maybe I will actually have  chance when I am home to do this:)  I am trying to figure this all out and I'm rather confused at the moment. In the next couple of weeks I am going to try and go back over the last three years and share some photos of our sweet Ryleigh. Our life is a crazy busy life and entirely to hectic! So why I am going to try and add one more thing to my lengthy list, I just don't know but I am sure going to do my best! 

Please be patient with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment